Our Vision, Values and Aims
“Providing a unique high-quality education, ensuring the children are at the heart of everything we do – Making a difference”
Challenging & Engaging
Inclusion and Equality
Respectful and Supportive
We aim to:
- To provide a fully inclusive, safe, welcoming and nurturing learning environment which encourages learners to take responsibility for their learning
- Provide quality care and education where respect and equality is paramount, built on a curriculum framework based on breadth, balance, challenge, progression, coherence, personalisation and choice and supports and meets the needs of every child through appropriate, quality active learning opportunities.
- Ensure appropriate, relevant and purposeful experiences are provided to promote and encourage the development of Literacy, Numeracy and Health and Wellbeing, both indoors and outdoors.
- Recognise the value of parents input and encourage them to share in their children’s learning.
- Effectively encourage and support leadership at all levels.
- Promote positive behaviour by praising, encouraging and being attentive to the needs of the children.
- Continually assessing the guidance available from all sources, particularly government departments and promote best practice in all areas.
- Valuing all staff highly and ensure that every opportunity is given to each staff member to develop their personal skills and to broaden their knowledge and skills in caring for and educating your children.
- Ensure all our staff are highly trained and registered with the SSSC.